We recognise that the journey to sustainability is long and, at times, challenging.
With this in mind SETO is developing clear policy standards in several key areas, that we invite member organisations to embrace and work towards:
1. Welfare – complying with best practices in animal and child welfare, anti-slavery and human trafficking
2. Education – educating young Australians, thereby creating future agents of change
3. Plastic – reducing and eventually eliminating single use plastics
4. Carbon – measuring, offsetting and reducing emissions
5. Offices & Accommodations – minimising waste and paper usage, and transitioning to green energy where appropriate
6. Equality, Diversity and Inclusion (EDI) – developing internal cultures and customer experiences that reflect best practices for Equality, Diversity and Inclusion
SETO is here to support Australian organisations in this journey so that, together, we work towards a greener future for student travel.